All cosmetology students in the state of Missouri are required to have student training licenses. After you provide the following required items to the school, the school will obtain your training license from the Missouri State Board of Cosmetology.
- Proof of age: must be at least 17. Submit Driver’s License, or Birth Certificate and picture I.D.
- Proof of education: submit original High School Diploma, GED, or official grade transcript showing completion and passing of 12th grade. Sorry, we do not accept credentials from internet-only high schools.
- Social Security Card
- 2 Passport-size photos of yourself. Or we can take these photos for you for a $5 fee.
- $25 Money Order made out to:
“Mo State Board of Cosmetology and Barber Examiners”
- Registration Fee
- Applicants wishing to apply for financial aid need to complete their FAFSA online. See Financial Aid for more information.
All items are needed at least 2 weeks prior to your desired starting date.
|First Day of Class||Enrollment Cut-off Date|